Royal Canin Canine Veterinary Diet Satiety Weight Management 12kg
|Brand||Royal Canin Veterinary Diet|
- Contains a special blend of fibres that have satietogenic effect on dogs.
- A high protein content (111g/1000kcal ME) helps maintain muscle mass during a weight loss programme.
- Enriched with nutrients (protein, minerals and vitamins) to compensate for the effect of energy restriction during a weight loss programme.
- Nutrients help support healthy bones and joints placed under stress by excess body weight.
- Low energy density for maintaining the meal volume.
Packaging12 kg bag
COMPOSITION: vegetable fibres, dehydrated poultry protein, wheat gluten*, tapioca, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize, wheat, animal fats, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 20000 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 44 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.4 mg, E4 (Copper): 5 mg, E5 (Manganese): 57 mg, E6 (Zinc): 171 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.08 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 9.5% - Crude ash: 5.3% - Crude fibres: 16.6% - Metabolisable energy: 2692 kcal/kg.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
This food should be recommended by your veterinary surgeon. For detailed information on feeding amounts and how this food can help your pet, please consult your veterinary surgeon
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|Target adult dog weight (kg)||Start||After 4 weeks if the dog did not loose weight||Maintenance|
Show products for :