James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Fish & Rice 7.5kg
James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Fish & Rice is a complete hypo-allergenic dry food. With selected protein source fish and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - fish with fish oil and fish stock.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- The most common causes of adverse food reaction are excluded.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Helping to maintain a healthy gut flora with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Joint support with chondroitin, glucosamine and herbs.
Composition: Brown rice (34.0%), fish meal* (16.0%), barley, white rice (15.0%), whole linseed, fish stock (3.8%), peas, olive oil, fish oil (1.5%), alfalfa meal, chicory pulp, seaweed (0.5%), pea fibre, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), taurine (0.1%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%) * sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fishMinimum levels: fish (19%), rice (26%), barley (15%), linseed (4%), fish stock (3%), alfalfa (1%), seaweed (0.5%), yucca extract (0.02%), chicory extract (0.1%), glucosamine (0.0275%), chondroitin (0.0225%), parsley (0.1%), nettle (0.1%)
Additives per kg: antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 200 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg,
Analytical Constituents: protein 19.5 %, crude fibres 3.5 %, fat content 9 %, crude ash 6.5 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.5 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.5 %
All recommended feeding amounts are in grams per day. Please ensure a supply of fresh drinking water at all times.
|Size type||Bodyweight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place and keep closed between uses.
We recommend that feeding be supervised. For further adviceread more here.