Royal Canin Canine Vet Care Nutrition Senior Consult Mature Large Breed 14kg
|Brand||Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition|
Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition ranges are precisely formulated for specific needs. Please speak to your vet about these products. Senior Consult Mature is a complete feed for large breed dogs (26-44kg) over 5 years old.
Vitality & brain health
- Selection of nutrients that help support vital function in ageing dogs.
Bone and joint support
- Nutrients which contribute to healthy bones and joints.
Muscle mass support
- A specific balanced formulation to help preserve muscle mass with age.
- Nutrients which support a balanced intestinal flora and digestive transit.
- Balanced and complete
- Suitable for large breed dogs over 5 years old
- Added nutrients that support vital function in aging dogs
- Specific balanced formulation to help preserve muscle mass
- Promotes healthy bones and joints
- Supports a balanced digestive system
Ingredients: Rice, maize, dehydrated pork protein*, wheat, vegetable fibres, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, wheat gluten*, dehydrated poultry protein, minerals, beet pulp, fish oil, tomato (source of lycopene), soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24900 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 203 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g, Lecithin: 750 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analysis: Protein: 25% - Crude oils & fats: 15% - Crude ash: 5.5% - Crude fibres: 7.3% - Moisture: 9.5%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Please use the feeding chart to see recommended daily quantities.
Water should be available at all times
Regular advice from your veterinarian is necessary when using this product.