James Wellbeloved Kitten Fish & Rice 1.5kg
James Wellbeloved Kitten Fish & Rice, with selected protein source fish, is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - ocean white fish.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- The most common causes of adverse food reaction such as beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products are excluded.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Encourages benefitial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Contains cranberry extract widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract.
- Added taurine an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting their eyes and heart.
Composition: fish meal* (28.5%), white rice, brown rice,olive oil, fish stock, fish oil, maize gluten, potato protein pea protein, tomato pomace (2.4%), potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract. * sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fis
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 274mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, taurine, 1000mg. Trace elements: E1/iron, 133mg, E4/copper, 20mg, E5/manganese, 40mg, E6/zinc, 385mg,
Analytical Constituents: protein 35.0%, crude fibres 1.5%, fat content 18.5%, crude ash 9.7%, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.9%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%
Cats and kittens like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should ideally be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Feeding Guide for Kittens
|Expected adult weight (kg)||Age of kitten (weeks)|
|2.5||Expected weight (kg)||0.3-0.5||0.7-1.0||1.6||2.1||2.4||2.5||2.5|
|3||Expected weight (kg)||0.3-0.5||0.7-1.0||1.8||2.4||2.8||3||3|
|3.5||Expected weight (kg)||0.4-0.6||0.8-1.1||1.9||2.8||3.3||3.5||3.5|
|4||Expected weight (kg)||0.4-0.6||0.8-1.1||2.1||3.2||3.75||3.9||4|
|5||Expected weight (kg)||0.5-0.7||0.9-1.2||2.7||3.8||4.6||4.9||5|
|7||Expected weight (kg)||0.6-0.8||1.0-1.3||3.7||5.0||6.2||6.8||7|
What is the expected adult body weight? In most cases, all we have to go on is the weight of the mother but remember that, in general, the male kitten will be around 30% heavier than its female littermate at maturity. So, if the mother weighs around 3.5kg, then that’s a good estimate for the female kitten’s final weight, but the Tom could be a whole kilo heavier at around 4.5kg.