James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Grain Free Turkey & Vegetables 1.5kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Grain Free Turkey & Vegetables is a complete hypo-allergenic dry food. With selected protein source turkey and selected carbohydrate sources of pea and potato, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Turkey, complemented with tasty turkey fat and delicious turkey gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- No ingredients that are known to cause many food intolerances.
- Complete balanced dog food.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Helping to maintain a healthy gut flora with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Supports the heart and joints with taurine for heart and chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints.
- Formulated without cereals making it ideal for those dogs who react to wheat, barley, oats, maize or rice.
Composition: turkey meal (25.5%), pea starch (25.4%), potato flakes (25.4%), tomato pomace (5.1%),turkey fat (4.2%), whole linseed, turkey gravy (2.9%), peas (2.7%), alfalfa meal, carrots, seaweed (0.5%), chicory pulp, pea fibre, omega supplement*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%),taurine (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%).* from fish oil
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant. 183 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 21.5 %, crude fibres 4.3 %, fat content 10.5 %, crude ash 7.6 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.7 %
All recommended feeding amounts are in grams per day. Please ensure a supply of fresh drinking water at all times.
|Size type||Bodyweight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|High activity||Normal activity||Low activity|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses. We recommend that feeding be supervised. For further advice read more here.