Royal Canin Canine Vet Care Nutrition Neutered Adult Large Breed 12kg
|Brand||Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition|
Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition ranges are precisely formulated for specific needs. Please speak to your vet about these products. Neutered Adult is a complete feed for large and giant breed dogs (over 25kg) with a tendency to gain weight or joint sensitivity. Suitable for dogs over 15 months old.
Ideal body weight
- Helps maintain ideal weight thanks to a low-calorie formula promoting a feeling of fullness.
- Nutrients which support a balanced intestinal flora and digestive transit.
Bone & joint support
- Nutrients which contribute to healthy bones and joints.
- A synergistic complex of antioxidants to help promote health with age.
- Balanced and complete
- Specifically formulated for neutered dogs
- Suitable for large and giant breeds over 15 months old
- Low-calorie formula helps maintain ideal weight
- Promotes a feeling of fullness
- Supports a balanced digestive system
- Promotes healthy bones and joints
- Added antioxidants
- Promotes health with age
Ingredients: Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, barley, wheat flour, vegetable fibres, wheat gluten*, dehydrated pork protein, animal fats, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, psyllium husks and seeds, glucosamine from fermentation, marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 35 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 11 mg, E5 (Manganese): 45 mg, E6 (Zinc): 128 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.05 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analysis: Protein: 28% - Crude oils & fats: 11% - Crude ash: 6% - Crude fibres: 7.2% - Moisture: 9.5%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility.
Please use the feeding chart to see recommended daily quantities.
Water should be available at all times
Regular advice from your veterinarian is necessary when using this product.