Allermyl Shampoo 200ml
What is Allermyl medicated shampoo?
Allermyl shampoo cleanses the skin and is recommended as essential complementary care during treatment of allergic dermatitis (skin allergies, especially atopy) in dogs and cats.
Skin allergies can cause pruritus (itching), inflammation (red, irritated skin), skin structural defects (skin micro-lesions) and secondary microbial blooms. Allermyl is gentle enough to cleanse without causing any further irritation or damage.
What are the properties of Allermyl medicated shampoo?
ALLERMYL is a soothing medicated shampoo
ALLERMYL helps in the treatment of allergic skin disease and improves the skin's resilience to allergens
- Maintains skin microbial balance
- Maintains epidermal barrier function helping to minimise entry of allergens through the skin and maintain skin quality
- Cleansing-removes dirt, rancid fats and allergens
- Conditioning - reduces static attraction of allergens
- Soap-free - easy to rinse
- Pleasant scent
- Spherulite technology extends benefits of the shampoo with a progressive release of the active ingredients long after the shampoo has been rinsed away
What is in Allermyl medicated shampoo?
Gentle washing bases, monosaccharides / poly alkyl glucosides (Virbac Glycotechnology), complex skin lipids (ceramides, fatty acids, cholesterol), AGE (omega-6), piroctone olamine. Physiological pH.
How do I use Allermyl medicated shampoo?
Wet your pet's coat with warm water.
Apply the amount recommended by your veterinarian with the measuring cup.
Shampoo the coat, rinse with warm water and repeat, leaving the second application on the coat for 5 minutes minimum before rinsing with warm water.
Please Note: This shampoo should be used on recommendation from your veterinary surgeon - Use as advised by your vet. Two to three applications per week may be necessary.
Is there any further advice I should know about Allermyl medicated shampoo?
For external use only.
Formulated to minimize the risk of skin reactions.
Avoid contact with eyes.
Avoid prolonged exposure to temperatures above 30 ° C.