Staykil Household Flea Spray 500ml
What is Staykil Household Flea Spray?
STAYKIL Household Flea Spray provides long-lasting protection against fleas in the home for up to 12 months.
Designed to combat fleas throughout your home effectively, Staykil contains two active ingredients that work in synergy to inhibit and kill fleas quickly and effectively.
- Tetramethrin: Provides instant paralysis of adult fleas; preventing them from biting
- D-Phenothrin: A synthetic insecticide that kills adult fleas and larvae efficiently
Packaging500ml aerosol can
What are the active ingredients in Staykil Household Flea Spray?
Tetramethrin and D-Phenothrin
How do I use Staykil Household Flea Spray?
Directions for use:
Spray for 13 seconds per square metre of surface where you have seen fleas, including pet bedding, baskets and rugs.
Repeat after 7 days or as required.
When spraying onto a delicate surface, including plastic or polished surfaces, a small test area should be applied first to test for reaction.
Please Note: This product is not for direct use on animals, clothing or human bedding
Is there any further advice I should know about Staykil Household Flea Spray?
Hints and Tips
- Fleas living under exposed floor boards can be difficult to treat and hatching may be prolonged. Try to use a hairdryer directed at these crack to encourage hatching.
- When an infestation is established, adult fleas may be seen for some weeks following spraying. This is because the existing pupae must hatch before they can be killed, it is quite normal and the flea spray will still be working.
- When the heating is turned up or an unused room is disturbed this can activate dormant fleas.
- Human bedding and clothing does not need to be sprayed; a hot wash (on or above 60oC) wash will kill eggs and larvae.
- Remember to treat the whole house, the car and any outbuildings frequented by the pet.
- Vacuum living areas before going to bed, and vacuum the bedroom areas in the morning. This will ensure rooms are vacant after vacuuming thus reducing the likelihood of fleas biting you.