AeroDawg Canine Aerosol Chamber for Dogs up to 9kg
The AeroDawg Canine Aerosol Chamber is designed to deliver Metered Dose Inhaler medication as recommended by a veterinarian to dogs with chronic bronchitis, laryngeal paralysis or tracheal collapse.
When the AeroDawg* Chamber is used with the inhaler it allows your dog to breathe normally and inhale the medication into their lungs, where it is needed.
- Designed specifically for canines
- Mask fit enhances drug delivery
- Patented Flow-Vu system shows when dog is inhaling medication (new)
- Reduces side-effects associated with long-term systemic (oral) medications
- Antistatic body may offer a reduction in medication, providing much more cost effective therapy (new)
- Includes both a medium and large mask with the main unit
- The Flow-Vu Inhalation Indicator takes the guesswork out of administering your dog’s inhaler medication. The Flow-Vu Inhalation Indicator moves toward your dog as they inhale and will only move if there is a good seal.
- The Inhalation Valve is an extra sensitive, low resistance valve that is designed to respond to shallow, low volume breaths.
- An Anti-Static Chamber holds the medication allowing your dog time to inhale.
- Each device is shipped with 2 different sized facemasks. The mask should cover the nose and mouth. However, if not possible apply mask to the dogs nostrils while gently holding the muzzle closed.
- The AeroDawg can be used with all types of Metered Dose Inhalers.
Instructions for Use
1. Remove cap and shake inhaler.
2. Insert inhaler into back of chamber and gently apply the mask to your dog’s face.
3. Press the inhaler to release the medication when the Flow-Vu Inhalation Indicator is moving toward your dog, and hold the mask in place for 5–6 breaths.
For the multi-language instruction leaflet, click here.
Tips and tricks
Here are some tips and tricks from some other AeroDawg Chamber users:
- Reward your dog with treats before and/or after treatment.
- Swaddle your dog in a towel or blanket.
- Slowly introduce the AeroDawg Chamber. Start with the mask only, getting your dog used to the feel of it.
- Use the Flow-Vu Inhalation Indicator to help ensure your dog has inhaled their medication.
- Reference the numerous videos on YouTube.
- Be patient — don’t give up!
Show products for :