SureFlap Dual Scan Microchip Cat Flap - White
The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Door keeps certain cats indoors and stops intruders.
Programme your pet’s microchip at the touch of a button. Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory.
Install the cat flap in a door, window or wall. Accessories are available for window and wall installations.
The cat flap unlocks when your pet approaches. It reads the unique code on your pet’s microchip or collar tag. Set entry and exit permissions for different pets - Choose who stays indoors and who can leave with DualScan™ Technology
Intruder animals can’t get in. The cat flap remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife.
- Set exit permissions for each pet to keep specific pets indoors using DualScan technology
- Prevents intruder animals entering your home, including added protection against raccoons
- Safety mode - indoor-only pets can gain entry if they escape through an open door or window
- Simple one button programming – it’s easy to change your cats’ permissions at any time
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries are removed
- Low battery indicator light flashes red when the batteries start running low giving you plenty of time to change them
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x AA batteries – not included).
- Manual lock stops your cat leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your cat to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all common identification microchips & RFID collar tags (not included). View our microchip compatibility checker for peace of mind
Flap Opening: 142mm (W) x 120mm (H)
Door/Wall Mounting Hole Size Required: 165mm (W) x 171mm (H)
Exterior Cat Flap Frame: 210mm (W) x 210mm (H)
Inside Tunnel Depth: 70mm
Glass Mounting Hole Size Required (Circular): 212mm diameter
Download User Manuals here.
Related blog posts
Show products for :