Hill's Feline Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Tin 24 x 156g
|Brand||Hill's Prescription Diet|
Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Feline is recommended for chronic kidney disease, cardiac insufficiency, urate urolithiasis and cystine urolithiasis.
- Controlled levels of high-quality protein to prevent toxic break-down products from causing discomfort.
- With high level of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys.
- Helps preserve kidney function as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
- With breakthrough Enhanced Appetite Trigger (EAT) Technology that significantly increases appetite in cats with kidney issues.
Packaging24 x 156g
This food should be used only when recommended by a vet following the examination of your pet. Whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months and immediately if your pet’s condition deteriorates in any way.