Ziwi Peak Feline Beef Tin 12 x 185g

Ziwi Peak Beef is a single protein complete wet food for cats. Ideal for cats with protein allergies or sensitivities.
Brand ZiwiPeak
Manufacturer Ziwi
Species Cat
£30.99
Out of stock
Reference
ZP00010

Description

Ziwi Peak Beef is a single protein complete wet food for cats. Ideal for cats with protein allergies or sensitivities.

 

Made with free ranging, grass fed New Zealand Beef.

 

Ziwi also contains added kelp as a natural source of vitamins and minerals, and New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel for natural glucosamine and chondroitin.

 

Each recipe includes over 98% fresh meat, organs, bone and seafood. The remaining 2% is made up of essential vitamins and minerals, natural kelp, parsley and chicory inulin.

Properties

Consists of 98% fresh meat, organs, bone and seafood

Ideal for cats with allergies or sensitivities

Free-ranging, grass fed Beef

Added Kelp and New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel

Natural source of vitamins, minerals, glucosamine and chondroitin

Nutrient dense

Reduces symptoms of IBS & IBD

Decreases food allergy sensitivities

Healthy skin & coat

Joint health & mobility

No artificial preservative, sugars or additives

No grains, corn, wheat, rice or soy

No rendered meats or meal meals

No meat by-products

No potatoes or sweet potatoes

No antibiotics or growth hormones

All ingredients are sustainably sourced in New Zealand

Packaging

12 x 185g

Composition

Composition: Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, Beef Tripe, Beef Bone, Beef Lung (95%), New Zealand Green Mussel (3%), Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Vitamins and Minerals.

 

Additives: Sodium Chloride 2700mg/kg, Zinc Amino Acid Complex 130mg/kg, Copper Amino Acid Complex 67mg/kg, Selenium Yeast 37mg/kg, Manganese Amino Acid Complex 25mg/kg, Vitamin D3 37IU/kg

 

Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 40% Fat Content 37% Crude Fibres 1% Moisture 10% Crude Ash 10%

 

Calorie Content (calculated) 5200 kcal/kg

Directions

Feed Ziwi Peak to your pet on a daily basis using the ration guide below.

Kittens / Pregnant or Nursing Females: Feed approx. double the amount indicated, in 2-3 feedings per day.

It is important when changing your pet's diet that you have a slow introduction across a seven-day period. For your pet's health and wellbeing, they should always have access to fresh, clean water.

 

WeightGrams per dayOz per dayCans/day
1kg / 2.2lb
97
3
0.6
2kg / 4.4lb
155
5
0.9
3kg / 6.6lb
203
7
1.2
4kg / 8.8lb246
246
9
1.4
5kg / 11lb
286
10
1.7
6kg / 13.2lb
323
11
1.9
7kg / 15.4lb
358
13
2.1
8kg / 17.6lb
392
14
2.3
9kg / 19.8lb
424
15
2.5
10kg / 22lb
455
16
2.7

Reviews

Write Your Own Review
Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account