Designed for those larger-than-life characters who love to chase and conquer. Made from tough polyethylene means that most dogs can’t puncture the ball or rip it to shreds.
It is designed not to be picked up by the dog, so should be a size bigger than the dog can carry.
It can also be as a therapeutic toy to enrich the environment of elephants, pigs, polar bears or any other bored, inquisitive animal.
- Ideal for dogs that love to chase – typically Bull Terriers and other ‘Macho’ breeds.
- Suitable for any bored, inquisitive animal; such as pigs, bears and big cats (often used in zoos)
- Made from tough polyethylene
- Most dogs can’t puncture or rip ball to shreds.
- Designed not to be picked up and carried.
The Boomer Ball is designed not to be picked up by the dog, so should be a size bigger than the dog can carry.
The recommended ball size is the minimum size that should be offered. If preferred, a larger sized ball may be used.
Injury may occur if using a ball smaller than recommended for that breed.