- Royal Canin Canine Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Tin 12 x 410g
Royal Canin Canine Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat Tin 12 x 410g
|Brand||Royal Canin Veterinary Diet|
- Digestive security - nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
- Low Fat - for the nutritional management of dogs with digestive disorders in need of a low fat diet.
- Fibre Balance - adjusted levels of soluble/insoluble fibres to help limit fermentations and promote good stools quality.
- Antioxidant complex - a patented synergistic complex of antioxidants to help neutralise free radicals.
Packaging12 x 410 cans
COMPOSITION: meat and animal derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals, oils and fats, yeasts.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 200 IU, E1 (Iron): 8 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.15 mg, E4 (Copper): 1 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2.5 mg, E6 (Zinc): 24 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 1 g.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 7.5% - Fat content: 1.7% - Crude ash: 1.5% - Crude fibre: 1.7% - Moisture: 74% - Essential fatty acids: 0.3% including Omega 3: 0.03%.
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Low Fat should be recommended by your veterinary surgeon. For detailed information on feeding amounts and how this food can help your pet, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Recommended daily quantities (g/day):
Water should be available at all times
|It is recommended
to divide the daily
intake into 2 meals.
|Dog's weight (kg)||THIN||NORMAL||OVERWEIGHT|
|(g / day)||can / day||(g / day)||can / day||(g / day)||can / day|
|10||920||2 1/4||735||1 3/4||550||1 1/4|
|15||1.235||3||990||2 1/2||740||1 3/4|
|20||1.525||3 3/4||1.220||3||915||2 1/4|
|25||1.790||4 1/4||1.435||3 1/2||1.075||2 1/2|
|35||2.290||5 1/2||1.835||4 1/2||1.375||3 1/4|
|40||2.525||6 1/4||2.020||5||1.515||3 3/4|
Royal Canin Canine Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Low Fat 12kgGastro-Intestinal Low Fat is a complete dietetic feed for the nutritional management of dogs formulated to regulate lipid metabolism in the case of hyperlipidaemia. This feed contains a low level of fat and a high level of essential fatty acids.£77.99
Show products for :