Royal Canin Canine Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Tin 12 x 400g
|Brand||Royal Canin Veterinary Diet|
The two most common signs associated with disturbances of the gastrointestinal are vomiting and diarrhoea. Royal Canin intestinal diet is recommended for nutritional support of the following conditions:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Maldlgestion/ malaborption
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Highly digestible ingredients with Increased level of electrolytes and essential nutrients.
- High energy - adequate energy content to meet the needs of adult dogs without overloading the stomach.
- High palatability to satisfy decreased or fussy appetites.
- EPA/DHA: to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Packaging12 x 400g cans
COMPOSITION: meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals, yeasts.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 380 IU, E1 (Iron): 7 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.35 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 21 mg.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8.5% - Fat content: 6.5% - Crude ash: 2% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - Moisture: 75% - Metabolisable energy: 1088 kcal/kg - Sodium: 0.09% - Potassium: 0.26% - Omega 6 essential fatty acids: 0.95% and Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EPA/DHA): 0.08%.
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal should be recommended by your veterinary surgeon. For detailed information on feeding amounts and how this food can help your pet, please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Related blog posts
Show products for :