Royal Canin Canine Veterinary Diet Gastro Intestinal Tin 12 x 400g
|Brand||Royal Canin Veterinary Diet|
The two most common signs associated with disturbances of the gastrointestinal are vomiting and diarrhoea. Royal Canin intestinal diet is recommended for nutritional support of the following conditions:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Maldlgestion/ malaborption
- Exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI)
- Bacterial overgrowth
- Highly digestible ingredients with Increased level of electrolytes and essential nutrients.
- High energy - adequate energy content to meet the needs of adult dogs without overloading the stomach.
- High palatability to satisfy decreased or fussy appetites.
- EPA/DHA: to help maintain a healthy digestive system.
Packaging12 x 400g cans
COMPOSITION: meat and animal derivatives, fish and fish derivatives, cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals, yeasts.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin D3: 380 IU, E1 (Iron): 7 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.35 mg, E4 (Copper): 2.3 mg, E5 (Manganese): 2 mg, E6 (Zinc): 21 mg.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8.5% - Fat content: 6.5% - Crude ash: 2% - Crude fibres: 1.5% - Moisture: 75% - Metabolisable energy: 1088 kcal/kg - Sodium: 0.09% - Potassium: 0.26% - Omega 6 essential fatty acids: 0.95% and Omega 3 essential fatty acids (EPA/DHA): 0.08%.
Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal should be recommended by your veterinary surgeon. For detailed information on feeding amounts and how this food can help your pet, please consult your veterinary surgeon.