Royal Canin Canine Vet Care Nutrition Adult Giant Breed 14kg
|Brand||Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition|
Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition ranges are precisely formulated for specific needs. Please speak to your vet about these products. Adult is a complete feed for giant breed dogs (over 45kg) with digestive or joint sensitivity. Suitable for dogs over 18-24 months old.
- High energy density to meet the needs of giant breed dogs without overloading their stomach.
- Nutrients which support a balanced intestinal flora and digestive transit.
Bone & joint support
- Helps maintain healthy bones and joints.
- A synergistic complex of antioxidants to help promote health with age.
- Balanced and complete
- Suitable for giant breed dogs over 18/24 months old
- Suitable for dogs with digestive sensitivity
- Suitable for dogs with joint sensitivity
- Helps maintain healthy bones and joints
- High energy density to meet the needs of giant breeds without overloading the stomach
- Helps promote a balanced digestive system
- Added antioxidants
- Promotes health with age
Ingredients: Maize, dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, wheat flour, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, wheat gluten*, beet pulp, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fish oil, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 17600 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 54 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 70 mg, E6 (Zinc): 210 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analysis: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 7.1% - Crude fibres: 2.1%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Please use the feeding chart to see recommended daily quantities.
Water should be available at all times
Regular advice from your veterinarian is necessary when using this product.