- Royal Canin Feline Veterinary Diet Renal Chicken Pouch 48 x 85g
Royal Canin Feline Veterinary Diet Renal Chicken Pouch 48 x 85g
|Brand||Royal Canin Veterinary Diet|
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet ranges are precisely formulated for specific needs. Please speak to your vet about these products and only feed them to your pet if your vet has recommended to do so. Renal is a complete dietetic feed for cats, formulated to support renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiencies. Chicken flavour.
Initially feed Renal with Chicken for up to 6 months in cases of chronic renal insufficiency and reduction of oxalate stone formation. For cases of temporary renal insufficiency, a period of 2 to 4 weeks feeding is recommended.
- to support renal function in the case of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, through its low level of phosphorus and high quality protein.
- to reduce oxalate stone formation, through its low level of calcium and vitamin D, and its urine alkalising properties.
CKD dietary management
- Formulated to support renal function in case of chronic kidney disease. Contains EPA and DHA, a complex of antioxidants and a low phosphorus level.
- Chronic kidney disease can lead to metabolic acidosis. Formulated with alkalinizing agents.
Reduces renal workload
- Increased kidney workload may induce uremic crisis. An adapted content of high quality protein helps reduce kidney workload.
- Designed aromatic profile helps answer to cat’s specific preference
Formulated for specific conditions
Complete dietic formula
Formulated to support renal function
Reduces oxalate stone formation
Contains EPA and DHA
Low in phosphorus levels
Formulated with alkalinizing agents
High quality protein helps reduce kidney workload
Packaging48 x 85g
COMPOSITION: meat and animal derivatives (chicken 4%,pork), cereals, oils and fats, minerals, derivatives of vegetable origin, various sugars.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: vitamin D3: 275 IU, E1 (Iron): 4 mg, E2 (Iodine): 0.11 mg, E4 (Copper): 0.9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 1.4 mg, E6 (Zinc): 14 mg - Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 0.2 g.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 8% - Fat content: 8% - Crude ash: 1.2% - Crude fiber: 0.5% - Moisture: 77% - Calcium: 0.14% - Phosphorus: 0.085% - Potassium: 0.2% - Sodium: 0.11% - Magnesium: 0.015% - Chloride: 0.15% - Sulphur: 0.16% - Vitamin D (total): 450 IU/Kg - Hydroxyproline: 0.08% - Essential Fatty acids: 2.44% - EPA and DHA: 0.05%. Urine alkalinizing substances: potassium citrate - calcium carbonate.
Please use the feeding chart to see recommended daily quantities.
Water should be available at all times
Regular advice from your veterinarian is necessary when using this product.
Show products for :