Royal Canin Canine Vet Care Nutrition Pediatric Junior Small Breed 4kg
|Brand||Royal Canin Vet Care Nutrition|
Royal Canin Veterinary Care Nutrition ranges are precisely formulated for specific needs. Please speak to your vet about these products. Pediatric Junior is a complete feed for small breed puppies (adult weight under 10kg) with oral or digestive sensitivity. Suitable for puppies up to 10 months old.
- A patented complex to support the barrier effect of the skin.
- Nutrients which support a balanced digestive system.
- nutrient that traps the calcium in saliva so reducing tartar deposits.
Natural defences support
- A synergistic complex of antioxidants to help support natural defences.
- Balanced and complete
- Suitable for small breed puppies up to 10 months old
- Suitable for puppies with digestive sensitivity
- Suitable for puppies with oral sensitivity
- Helps control tartar build-up
- Supports the barrier effect of skin
- Helps promote a balanced digestive system
- Added antioxidants
- Helps support natural defences
Ingredients: Maize, dehydrated poultry protein, animal fats, rice, dehydrated pork protein, wheat flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, wheat gluten*, soya oil, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Nutritional Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 205 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Analysis: Protein: 29% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 6.9% - Crude fibres: 1.2%.
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Please use the feeding chart to see recommended daily quantities.
Water should be available at all times
Regular advice from your veterinarian is necessary when using this product.
Show products for :