Medical Pet Shirt Rabbit - Extra Small
|Brand||Medical Pet Shirt|
|Manufacturer||Medical Pet Shirt|
Medical Pet Shirts are manufactured using breathable, stretchy Cotton/Lycra fabric, giving complete freedom of movement without compromising on strength or durability.
Protection of wounds and bandages after surgery –
- Reduces stress, fear and uncertainty after surgery compared to an Elizabethan collar, due to snug and comfortable fit.
- Gives warmth to the animal when waking up from anaesthetic, or if shaving was needed for surgery.
- Double skin fabric across the belly to promote air circulation around the wound.
- Prevents the animal licking the wound.
- Inner rear pouch for insertion of icepacks or pads to help ease discomfort.
- Light coloured inner fabric to aid inspection of any wound discharges.
- Blind button hole between shoulder blades for passing IV-Line if required.
Skin Diseases (After consulting Vet) –
- Minimises injury to skin due to scratching, licking or biting.
- Promotes faster healing – medication cannot be licked from skin if covered with the Medical Pet Shirt.
When in season or incontinence –
- Reduces risk of blood or urine stains in your house.
- In contrast to standard in season shorts it is very difficult for your pet to wriggle out of a Medical Pet Shirt.
- When in season, or with light to moderate incontinence, a hygiene pad can be inserted into the inside of the shirt.
Please Note: The animal may need time to get used to the shirt. Distracting the animal with a toy can help. It is recommended to keep the animal supervised, especially outdoors.
- Comfortable and snug fitting.
- Easily fitted with a sanitary towel or incontinence pad.
- Hygienic and easy to fit.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Light coloured inner fabric to ensure any wound discharge can be observed and inspected.
- Double layer fabric to hold pads or ice packs if required.
- Blind button hole between shoulders to pass IV-line if required.
- Developed in collaboration with veterinarians.
- Adjustable with Velcro and/or straps.
- Toxic free materials.
PackagingExtra Small ; 18g
Many rabbits are still able to use a litter tray unimpeded whilst wearing a shirt as the rabbit shirts have been designed with a larger opening at the tail.
Weight of Rabbit
0.8 – 1.5kg
1.5 – 2.0kg
2.0 – 3.5kg
Show products for :