James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Lamb & Rice 15kg
James Wellbeloved Senior Dog Lamb & Rice is a complete hypo-allergenic dry food. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- The most common causes of adverse food reaction are excluded.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Helping to maintain a healthy gut flora with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Special support for natural defences with added cranberry and green tea extract.
- Oral health - special small, crunchy kibble.
Composition: brown rice (26.9%), lamb meal (19.1%), barley, white rice (18.6%), whole linseed, lamb gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, lamb fat (2.4%), alfalfa meal, omega oil supplement*, seaweed (0.5%), potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0125%),nettles (0.125%), taurine (0.1%), chicory extract (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%),yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%), * from sunflower and fish oils.
Additives per kg: antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 191 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 18.5 %, crude fibres 3.5 %, fat content 9.2 %, crude ash 7.8 %, Vitamin E 400 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.3 %
All recommended feeding amounts are in grams per day. Please ensure a supply of fresh drinking water at all times.
|Size type||Bodyweight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place and keep closed between uses.
We recommend that feeding be supervised. For further adviceread more here.
Show products for :