James Wellbeloved Puppy Duck & Rice 7.5kg
James Wellbeloved Puppy Duck & Rice food is a complete hypo-allergenic dry food for puppies up to 6 months of age. With selected protein source duck and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - the only meat protein in this food is Duck and we complement that with tasty duck fat and delicious duck gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- No ingredients that are know to cause many food intolerances.
- Complete balanced dog food.
- Promotes a healthy, glossy coat with blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
Composition: duck meal (36.0%), brown rice (20.0%), naked oats, white rice (11.4%),duck fat (6.5%), whole linseed, duck gravy (2.9%), alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed, chicory pulp, sodium chloride, omega oil supplement*, chicory extract (0.25%),potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, yucca extract (0.02%), * from fish oils
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 185 mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, Trace elements: E1/iron, 133 mg, E2/iodine, 3.3 mg, E4/copper, 20 mg, E5/manganese, 40 mg, E6/zinc, 385 mg, E8/selenium, 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 30 %, crude fibres 2.4 %, fat content 15 %, crude ash 7.3 %, Vitamin E 180 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 2.9 %
All recommended feeding amounts are in grams per day. Please ensure a supply of fresh drinking water at all times.
Please be aware that this is a guide only, individual animals may have different requirements. For further advice read more here .
|Size type||Expected adult body weight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|2 mths||3 mths||4 mths||5 mths||6 mths||> 6 mths|
|Toy||2||50||60||60||60||55||Change to Adult or Small Breed Adult|
|Medium||17||215||265||285||285||280||Change to Junior|
|Large||25||270||350||375||375||370||Change to Large Breed Junior|
Puppies up to 3 weeks old
Initially, offer small amounts of food soaked to a mush with either warm water or milk.
Puppies over 3 weeks old
If feeding with milk, gradually replace with water. From 6 weeks slowly reduce liquid. Give small feeds and replace dampened kibble with fresh food.
Feed in at least two meals per day, splitting the daily allowance between the meals. Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out flavour. Store in cool dry place and keep closed between uses. We recommend that feeding be supervised.