James Wellbeloved Junior Dog Large Breed Turkey & Rice 15kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Large Breed Turkey & Rice is a complete dry food for young large breed dogs. With selected protein source turkey and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and oats, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - turkey, with turkey fat and turkey gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- No ingredients that are known to cause many food intolerances.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Helps to maintain a healthy gut flora with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Support heart and joints with taurine for heart and chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints.
- Formulated to meet the devlopment needs of an older large breed puppy at the time when the balance between growth of muscule and skeletal devlopment is most important.
Composition: turkey meal (24.5%), brown rice (18%), white rice (14.8%), naked oats, pea protein, turkey fat (5.6%), whole linseed, turkey gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, pea fibre, seaweed, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, omega supplement*, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%), taurine (0.1%),calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%). * from fish oil
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 177 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 16500 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1540 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg.
Analytical Constituents: protein 30 %, crude fibres 2.5 %, fat content 13.5 %, crude ash 7.7 %, Vitamin E 200 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.1 %, omega-6 fatty acids 3.3 %
All recommended feeding amounts are in grams per day. Please ensure a supply of fresh drinking water at all times.
Large Breed Junior
|Expected adult bodyweight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|3 mths||4 mths||5 mths||6 mths||8 mths||10 mths||12 mths||14 mths||16 mths||18 mths||20 mths|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place and keep closed between uses. We recommend that feeding be supervised. For further advice you can read more here.