James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Small Breed Fish & Rice 7.5kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Small Breed Fish & Rice is a complete dry food ideal for dogs with an adult weight up to 10kg. With selected protein source fish and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - fish, with fish oil and fish stock..
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- No ingredients that are known to cause many food intolerances.
- Complete balanced dog food
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Supports the heart, joints and immune system; contains taurine for heart, chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints and higher level of vitamins C& E for immune system.
Composition: fish meal* (24.0%), white rice (21.2%), barley, brown rice (14.4%),olive oil, whole linseed, fish stock (3.8%), fish oil (2.7%), peas, chicory pulp, pea protein, alfalfa meal, tomato pomace, carrots, seaweed, dried vegetarian stock, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.1%),calcium carbonate, cranberry extract (0.05%), green tea extract (0.05%), yucca extract, (0.02%). * sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish
Additives per kg: antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 200 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg, E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg, E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg,
Analytical Constituents: protein 24.5 %, crude fibres 2.8 %, fat content 13 %, crude ash 8.3 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 2 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.6 %
All recommended feeding amounts are in grams per day. Please ensure a supply of fresh drinking water at all times.
Small Breed Adult
|Bodyweight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|High activity||Normal activity||Low activity|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses. We recommend that feeding be supervised. For further advice read more here.
Show products for :