James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Large Breed Lamb & Rice 15kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Dog Large Breed Lamb & Rice is a complete dry food for large breed dogs with an adult weight over 25kg. With selected protein source lamb and selected carbohydrate sources of rice and barley, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for dogs with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - lamb, with lamb fat and lamb gravy.
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- No ingredients known to cause many food intolerances.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract
- Helps to maintain a healthy gut flora with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin
- Supports the heart and joints; contains taurine for heart and chondroitin, glucosamine & herbs for joints
- Meets the needs of the larger dog; compared to standard adult food, this kibble is larger to slow down intake, and fermentable fibre levels are lower to avoid excessive fermentation in the large intestine.
Composition: lamb meal (25.0%), brown rice (20.0%), white rice (16.6%), barley, lamb fat (7.0%), pea protein, whole linseed, lamb gravy (2.9%), sugar beet pulp, alfalfa meal, pea fibre, omega oil supplement*, seaweed (0.5%),potassium chloride, sodium chloride, parsley (0.125%), nettles (0.125%), chicory extract (0.1%),taurine (0.1%), calcium carbonate, glucosamine (0.045%), yucca extract (0.02%), chondroitin (0.005%).* from sunflower and fish oils
Additives per kg: Antioxidants - E306/Natural antioxidant: 185 mg, Vitamins - E672/Vitamin A: 15000 iu,E671/Vitamin D3: 1400 iu, Trace elements - E1/iron: 133 mg E2/iodine: 3.3 mg, E4/copper: 20 mg E5/manganese: 40 mg, E6/zinc: 385 mg, E8/selenium: 0.44 mg
Analytical Constituents: protein 23.5 %, crude fibres 3.4 %, fat content 14.5 %, crude ash 9.2 %, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 0.9 %, omega-6 fatty acids 1.4 %
All recommended feeding amounts are in grams per day. Please ensure a supply of fresh drinking water at all times.
Large Breed Adult
|Bodyweight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|High activity||Normal activity||Low activity|
The recommended daily serving is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from dog to dog.
Feed in one meal per day or ideally divide into two meals, using 1/3 in morning and 2/3 in evening.
Feed dry with separate bowl of water or moisten with warm water to bring out the flavour. Store in cool dry place; keep closed between uses. We recommend that feeding be supervised. For further advice read more here.