James Wellbeloved Adult Cat Grain Free Turkey 1.5kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Cat Turkey Grain Free is specially formulated food without cereals for those cats who are sensitive and react to cereals in their food. It is designed to meet the protein and energy requirements of the adult cat and includes a balance of soluble and insoluble fibres to support the digestive system.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for cat with skin or digestive sensitivities
- Single meat protein Turkey
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- The most common causes of adverse food reaction are excluded
- Ideal for maintenance of adult cats
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat (blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids)
- Helps to reduce stool odour (added yucca extract)
- Encourages beneficial bacteria in the gut (added natural chicory inulin)
- Contains cranberry extract, widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract
Composition: turkey meal (33.0%), potato flakes (25.3%), turkey fat, pea starch (6.5%), potato protein, turkey gravy, tomato pomace (3.5%), pea protein, whole linseed (1.5%), dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, omega oil supplement*, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract. *from fish oil
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 170mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, taurine, 1000mg. Trace elements: E1/iron, 133mg, E2/iodine, 3.3mg, E4/copper, 20mg, E5/manganese, 40mg, E6/zinc, 385mg, E8/selenium, 0.44mg. Acidity regulator: 1j514ii/sodium bisulphate, 0.5%
Analytical Constituents: protein 31.0%, crude fibres 2.2%, fat content 21%, crude ash 10.4 %, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 0.9%, omega-6 fatty acids 5.1%
Cats and kittens like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should ideally be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Feeding Guide for Adult Cats (No-Cereal)
|Body weight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|Lean / very active||Normal||Indoor / overweight|
What is a normal cat? We think that he or she has the correct bodyweight, spends a lot of time sleeping and grooming but is allowed to roam outdoors and enjoys a regular play session with their owner.
Please note that this is a guide only and that individual cats may have different requirements. For further advice read more here.