- James Wellbeloved Adult Cat Oral Health 4kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Cat Oral Health 4kg
The most effective way of reducing plaque and calculus is regular brushing of your cat's teeth. That is not always possible and can sometimes be distressing for cat and owner, so James Wellbeloved have changed the size and texture of their kibble to try and copy what happens during tooth brushing. James Wellbeloved Oral Health kibble is larger so that your cat has to bite into each one. A natural pea fibre was added to alter the texture so that there is more contact between kibble and tooth.
This is also a hypo-allergenic food, with selected protein source turkey it is excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - Turkey
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- The most common causes of adverse food reaction such as beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products are excluded.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat with a blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce stool odour with added yucca extract.
- Encourages benefitial bacteria in the gut with added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin.
- Contains cranberry extract widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract.
- Added taurine, an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting their eyes and heart.
Composition: turkey meal (27.5%), brown rice, turkey fat, white rice, maize gluten, potato protein, pea fibre (4.0%), turkey gravy, tomato pomace (2.5%), dried meat-free stock, potassium chloride, chicory extract (0.25%), omega oil supplement*, calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract. *from fish oil
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 170mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, taurine, 1000mg. Trace elements: E1/iron, 133mg, E2/iodine, 2.4mg, E4/copper, 20mg, E5/manganese, 40mg, E6/zinc, 385mg, E8/selenium, 0.32mg. Acidity regulator: 1j514ii/sodium bisulphate, 0.5%
Analytical Constituents: protein 31.0%, crude fibres 3.2%, fat content 20%, crude ash 9.0%, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 0.4%, omega-6 fatty acids 5.1%
Cats and kittens like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should ideally be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
Feeding Guide for Adult Cats (Oral Health)
|Body weight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|Lean / very active||Normal||Indoor / overweight|
What is a normal cat? We think that he or she has the correct bodyweight, spends a lot of time sleeping and grooming but is allowed to roam outdoors and enjoys a regular play session with their owner.
Please note that this is a guide only and that individual cats may have different requirements. For further advice read more here.
Show products for :