James Wellbeloved Adult Cat Fish & Rice 4kg
James Wellbeloved Adult Cat Fish & Rice is a complete hypo-allergenic dry food. With selected protein source fish, it is a dietetic food, excellent for the reduction of ingredient and nutrient intolerances. In cases of food intolerance, James Wellbeloved suggest that the food is tried for a period of 3 to 8 weeks, or as recommended by your veterinary surgeon. If the signs of the food intolerance disappear, continue feeding indefinitely.
- Made with natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
- Hypoallergenic - ideal for cats with skin or digestive sensitivities.
- Single meat protein - Fish
- No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- The most common causes of adverse food reaction such as beef, pork, soya, wheat, eggs or dairy products are excluded.
- Promotes a healthy and glossy coat (blend of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids)
- Encourages benefitial bacteria in the gut (added prebiotic - natural chicory inulin)
- Contains cranberry extract (widely believed to be beneficial to the urinary tract)
- Added taurine (an essential fatty acid for cats, supporting their eyes and heart)
Composition: fish meal* (27.5%), brown rice, white rice, maize gluten, olive oil, potato protein, fish stock, potato protein, fish oil (4.5%), tomato pomace (2.5%), potassium chloride, chicory pulp, chicory extract (0.25%), calcium carbonate, carrot, sodium chloride, cranberry extract (0.05%), yucca extract (0.02%), rosemary extract. * sustainably sourced, predominantly ocean white fish
Additives per kg: antioxidants: E306/Natural antioxidant, 274mg, Vitamins: E672/Vitamin A, 30,000 iu, E671/Vitamin D3, 1400 iu, taurine, 1000mg. Trace elements: E1/iron, 133mg, E4/copper, 20mg, E5/manganese, 40mg, E6/zinc, 385mg. Acidity regulator: 1j514ii/sodium bisulphate, 0.5%
Analytical Constituents: protein 33.0%, crude fibres 1.8%, fat content 17.5%, crude ash 9.9%, Vitamin E 600mg/kg, omega-3 fatty acids 1.8%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.4%
Cats and kittens like to eat little and often, so the daily serving should ideally be split into several smaller meals throughout the day. Supply plenty of clean, fresh drinking water at all times.
|Body weight (kg)||Daily serving (g)|
|Lean / very active||Normal||Indoor / overweight|
What is a normal cat? We think that he or she has the correct bodyweight, spends a lot of time sleeping and grooming but is allowed to roam outdoors and enjoys a regular play session with their owner.
Please note that this is a guide only and that individual cats may have different requirements. For further advice please read here