Hill's Canine Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility 12kg
|Brand||Hill's Prescription Diet|
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility Canine is nutrition clinically proven to support the metabolism of joints in the cases of osteoarthritis in adult dogs and to reduce body weight. It also helps avoid weight regain following weight loss.
- Scientifically formulated nutrient complex - works with the dog's unique energy use to reduce excessive body weight.
- High fibre - helps dog feel full and satisfied between meals.
- High L-carnitine - helps maintain lean muscle.
- High L-lysine - helps muscular support for joints.
- High omega -3 fatty acids - supports the metabolism of joints.
- High eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) - supports the metabolism of joints.
- Low ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids - supports the metabolism of joints.
- High Glucosamine & Chondroitin Sulphate - provides the building blocks of joint cartilage.
- Superior antioxidant formula - supports vitality & overall health.
Wheat, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, flaxseed, chicken (11%) and turkey meal, digest, tomato pomace, cellulose, dried beet pulp, fish oil, coconut oil, minerals, L-lysine, DL-methione, dried carrots, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), taurine, crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine), trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
|as fed||dry matter||per 100 kcal ME5|
|Protein||24.9 %||27.2 %||7.8 g|
|Fat||13.7 %||15.0 %||4.3 g|
|Carbohydrate (NFE)||32.9 %||36.0 %||10.3 g|
|Fibre (crude)||14.4 %||15.7 %||4.5 g|
|Moisture||8.5 %||2.7 g|
|Calcium||0.78 %||0.85 %||245 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.53 %||0.58 %||166 mg|
|Sodium||0.32 %||0.35 %||100 mg|
|Potassium||0.87 %||0.95 %||273 mg|
|Magnesium||0.15 %||0.16 %||47 mg|
|Omega-3 fatty acids||3.22 %||3.52 %||1 g|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||1.96 %||2.14 %||614 mg|
|Taurine||0.35 %||0.38 %||110 mg|
|L-Carnitine||1,254 mg/kg||1,370 mg/kg||39 mg|
|Vitamin A||278 mg/kg||304 mg/kg||9 mg|
|Vitamin D||1.64 %||1.79 %||514 mg|
|Vitamin E||1,015 mg/kg||1,109 mg/kg||32 mg|
|Vitamin C||765 mg/kg||836.07 mg/kg||23.98 mg|
|Beta-carotene||6,885 IU/kg||7,525 IU/kg||216 IU|
|Vitamin D||725 IU/kg||792 IU/kg||23 IU|
|Vitamin E||675 mg/kg||738 mg/kg||21 mg|
|Vitamin C||122 mg/kg||133 mg/kg||32.00 mg|
|Beta-carotene||2.0 mg/kg||2.2 mg/kg||0.06 mg/kg|
|as fed||dry matter4|
Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic + Mobility Canine should be recommended by your veterinary surgeon. For detailed information on feeding amounts and how this food can help your pet, please consult your veterinary surgeon. Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet food and keep fresh water availalbe at all times. Please note that this is a guide only and that individual animals may have different requirements. Adjust the feeding amount to maintain the optimal body weight.
OF EXCESS WEIGHT
|60 +||7 per kg||12 per kg|
This food should be used only when recommended by a vet following the examination of your pet. Whilst your pet is being fed this diet, it is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months and immediately if your pet’s condition deteriorates in any way.