- Frontline Spot-on for Large Dogs (pack of 3)
Frontline Spot-on for Large Dogs (pack of 3)
|Prescription Type||AVM-GSL (OTC licensed veterinary medicine)|
What is Frontline spot-on and who is it for?
Frontline Spot-on solution is an easy to use treatment and preventative for flea and tick infestations in dogs.
For continuous flea and tick protection, apply Frontline Spot-on monthly.
Frontline Spot-on prevents re-infestation with fleas for up to 2 monthss, and ticks for up to 1 month.
Suitable for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks old and 2kg. Also suitable for pregnant and lactating bitches.
The most up to date Summary of Product Characteristics for this authorised veterinary medicine can be viewed here
What are the benefits of using Frontline spot-on?
Easy to use
Kill fleas on your pet within 24 hours
Kill ticks on your pet within 48 hours
Kills biting lice
Helps protect against flea and tick re-infestation
What is in Frontline spot-on?
Each 0.5ml pipette contains
Fipronil 10% w/v
How do I use Frontline spot-on?
- Weigh your pet and choose the correct size pipette for their weight to ensure they receive the appropriate dose.
- Hold the pipette upright facing away from you and tap the neck to ensure the contents are in the main body of the pipette. Snap off the tip along the scored line.
- Part your pet's coat between the shoulder blades until you can see their skin.
- The place the tip of the pipette on the skin in front of the shoulder blades, where indicated, and squeeze the pipette gently to empty the contents.
- Apply in two spots : one at the base of the skull and the second 2-3 cms further back.
Marketing Authorisation Holder
Merial Animal Health Limited
PO Box 327
Harlow Business Park
Marketing Authorisation Number
Is there any further advice I should know about Frontline spot-on?
For more information on Frontline, and answers to FAQ, see Frontline Spot-on for dogs
Capstar Flea Tablets for Dogs over 11kg (pack of 6)CAPSTAR 57mg tablets are a first step, rapid treatment for dogs over 11 kg against flea infestations.£26.99
Scalibor Protectorband Collar for Large DogsThe SCALIBOR® Protectorband is an easy to use collar that provides long-lasting protection for your dog against sand-flies, mosquitoes and ticks.Regular Price £39.99 Special Price £17.49
Program Oral Tablets for Large Dogs over 20kg (pack of 6)PROGRAM is used for the prevention and lasting control of flea infestation in dogs. It is effective against the two dominant flea species in the UK.£58.99
Frontline Plus Spot-on for Large Dogs (pack of 3)Frontline Plus Spot-on solution is an easy to use, double action treatment and preventative for flea and tick infestations in dogs.£30.49
Show products for :