Eukanuba Growing Puppy Large Breed Chicken 2kg
Eukanuba's Puppy Food for Large Breeds is recommended for large dogs such as: German Shepherds, Labradors, Rottweilers and Golden Retrievers. We know that large breed puppies grow rapidly, therefore we have tailored this diet to have the appropriate energy levels, calcium and phosphorus to help promote optimal joint and bone development. It also has a carefully balanced ratio of Omega-6 and 3 fatty acids, to help your puppy develop healthy skin and have a radiant coat. Eukanuba Puppy contains high quality animal-based protein (chicken is our No1 ingredient ), to help build strong, lean muscles. Moreover, it also contains optimal levels of DHA, clinically proven to promote smart, trainable puppies.
Eukanuba Puppy & Junior Dry Dog Food for Large Breeds has been developed with veterinarians and are recommended by top breeders*.
It is 100% complete and balanced food to ensure that your puppy grows up to be happy and healthy adult.
1 Agility - Promotes optimal joint and bone growth in large breed puppies.
2 Grow - Supports joints and strong bones with clinically proven calcium and phosphorus levels.
3 Develop - DHA is clinically proven for smart, trainable puppies.
4 Defend - Helps promote puppies' natural defences with antioxidant.
* Best in Show of 2014 Crufts and 2013 World Dog Show, European dog show.
Optimal digestion: with prebiotics and beet pulp
Agility - Promotes optimal joint and bone growth in large breed puppies
Chicken is no 1 protein source
High quality ingredients
Proudly manufactured in-house
No artificial flavourings or colourants added
Dried Chicken and Turkey: 25% (Chicken 15%, a natural source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulphate)
Dried Whole Egg
Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%)
Hydrolysed Animal Proteins
Brewer's Dried Yeast
|Omega-6 fatty acids:||2.17%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids:||0.80%|
|Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:||59mg/kg|
|Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:||785mg/kg|
|Manganous sulphate monohydrate:||59mg/kg|
|*The analysis complies with the minimum and maximum RSA standards as required by Act 36/1947|
|1-3 months||3-4 months||5-7 months||8-12 months||12-24 months|
- When feeding for the first time gradually introduce EUKANUBA into your puppy's diet over a period of 4 days. We recommend feeding your puppy 2-3 times a day.
- Divide the daily amount shown in the chart by the number of meals. This product can also be used during the weaning period from 3-6 weeks. Soak product for weaning. Your puppy may eat more or less depending on age, temperament and activity level.
- For feeding guidelines, see feeding chart. (Represents a day's feeding on average for a 10 month old, 20kg puppy)
- Always have plenty of fresh water available for your dog to drink.