Frightened, anxious, hyperactive and stressed animals can be calmed quickly using this easy to give liquid. Dropped into the mouth, given on food or even just a few drops sprinkled on a pet’s bedding can result in a more amenable pet, so visits to the vet, travelling or moving house instantly become less stressful situations. Cats particularly love the smell of Valerian Compound, so administration really couldn’t be simpler.
The concentrated herbal extracts used in this liquid ensure that within just 30 minutes a noticeable change in behaviour occurs without causing drowsiness and the effects are quite short lived. In situations that have a longer duration then we recommend also giving Scullcap and Valerian Tablets. When faced with unexpected events like thunderstorms, Valerian Compound has a fast action and it can also be used in conjunction with Scullcap and Valerian Tablets in especially fearful situations and for phobic animals.
Organic extracts of vervain 50%, valerian root 25%, mistletoe 25% conforming to British Herbal Pharmacopoeia standards.
30 ml bottle with glass pipette dropper for easy administration. Please use with care to avoid breakage or injury.
To be given when required. It is not recommended that more than two lots of the above amounts be given in a 24 hour period.
Small dogs & cats ¼ tsp,
Medium dogs ½ tsp,
Large dogs 1 tsp,
Giant breeds 1½ tsp.
Special precautions for use in animals
- Caution should be taken when administering to exotic cats with low body fat, as very occasionally hyperactivity has been induced.
- Dorwest Valerian compound can be given in conjunction with any medication.
- It may only be used short term.
- It should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Dorwest Valerian compound should only be given to kittens and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER
Dorwest Herbs Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1308-897-272
Fax:+44 (0) 1308-897-929