Using the most concentrated and easy to absorb form of high grade glucosamine hydrochloride, this supplement provides the building blocks to manufacture collagen and proteoglycans in the joint cartilage and the synovial membrane which produces the fluid lubricating the joints. Chondroitin has an additive effect alongside glucosamine helping to maintain flexibility and mobility.
Both ingredients are from sustainable sources.
Dorwest Glucosamine and Chondroitin Tablets can be used with Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets and Mixed Vegetable Tablets.
Glucosamine HCL 400mg; chondroitin sulphate 200mg (marine source)
Small dogs & cats 1 tablet, medium dogs 2 tablets, large dogs 3 tablets, giant breeds 4 tablets daily, reducing to half this amount after one month.
Special precautions for use in animals
- Dorwest Glucosamine & Chondroitin tablets can be given in conjunction with any medication.
- They may be used short or long term.
- They may be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Dorwest Glucosamine & Chondroitin tablets should only be given to kittens and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- The tablets are not sugar-coated.
Dorwest Herbs Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1308-897-272
Fax:+44 (0) 1308-897-929