Dorwest Garlic Tablets for Cats & Dogs (pack of 500)
|Prescription Type||AVM-GSL (OTC licensed veterinary medicine)|
The best known herbal medicine, garlic has long been revered for its health giving properties, while being repellent to parasites. Trusted as an antibiotic, antiseptic, antiviral and to maintain a healthy circulation, its benefits are now both better understood and proven by scientific studies.
While garlic is a real all-round aid to health, this preparation is also a licensed herbal veterinary medicine used for the symptomatic relief of coughs and bronchial conditions.
The most up to date Summary of Product Characteristics for this authorised veterinary medicine can be viewed here.
PackagingPack of 500 tablets.
Garlic 30 mg; oil of garlic 0.001 ml
1 tablet per 5 kgs bodyweight daily.
Special precautions for use in animals
- Dorwest Garlic tablets can be given in conjunction with any medication.
- They may be used short or long term.
- They may be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Dorwest Garlic tablets should only be given to kittens and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- The tablets are sugar-coated.
- If condition fails to improve within 7 days, please consult a veterinary surgeon.
MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER
Dorwest Herbs Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1308-897-272
Fax:+44 (0) 1308-897-929
MARKETING AUTHORISATION NUMBER
Show products for :