Gurgling tums, wind and flatulence can affect all pets at various times and some pets are especially prone to digestive upsets of this nature. This supplement contains calming herbs like ginger and valerian, rhubarb and peppermint to aid digestion and slippery elm to soothe and comfort.
Dorwest Digestive tablets can be given long term to susceptible pets or short term to settle the digestion before an event and for those that suffer from motion sickness.
Ginger 30 mg, slippery elm bark 10 mg, rhubarb 20 mg, valerian root 20 mg, peppermint oil 0.2 mg
1 tablet per 10 kgs bodyweight, after meals, or two hours before travelling.
Special precautions for use in animals
- Dorwest Digestive tablets can be given in conjunction with any medication.
- They may be used short or long term.
- They may be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Dorwest Digestive tablets should only be given to kittens and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- The tablets are not sugar-coated.
Dorwest Herbs Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1308-897-272
Fax:+44 (0) 1308-897-929