Dorwest Kelp Seaweed Tablets for Cats & Dogs (pack of 100)
A rich source of minerals and other trace elements, this licensed herbal medicine is an ideal choice for pets that have lost condition but gained weight. It is most often used for the symptomatic relief of poor hair growth and pigmentation, and to aid in the treatment of obesity.
Concentrated kelp extract is used in these tablets for greater activity.
Fucoxanthin, a pigment found in kelp, has recently been identified as an aid to weight loss. Kelp Seaweed Tablets can be used to support a calorie controlled diet in overweight cats and dogs.
The most up to date Summary of Product Characteristics for this authorised veterinary medicine can be viewed here.
Fucus vesiculosus -150 mg; Fucus vesiculosus extract 5:1 - 20 mg
1 tablet per 5 kgs bodyweight daily.
Special precautions for use in animals
- Dorwest Kelp Seaweed tablets can be given in conjunction with any medication.
- They may be used short or long term.
- They may be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Dorwest Kelp Seaweed tablets should only be given to kittens and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- The tablets are sugar-coated.
- Due to its high iodine content, not recommended for animals below 5 kgs in weight or those with a thyroid condition, except on veterinary advice.
- Give sparingly during hot weather to animals that are prone to inflammatory skin problems (sometimes known as overheating)
MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER
Dorwest Herbs Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1308-897-272
Fax:+44 (0) 1308-897-929
MARKETING AUTHORISATION NUMBER
Show products for :