Dorwest Milk Thistle Tablets for Cats & Dogs (pack of 500)
The liver is a real powerhouse within the body – responsible for breaking down and detoxifying harmful agents and activating other substances essential for metabolism. It also stores nutrients and is important in immunity.
This pure preparation of top grade milk thistle contains high levels of silymarin which protects the liver at the level of individual cells. Herbal medicine at its core relies on individual herbs being natural balancers – in this case the benefits of silymarin are complemented by other biologically active substances found in milk thistle, so no other additives or blends are included in this protective supplement.
Give Milk Thistle at times when the liver needs extra support.
Milk thistle seed extract 100 mg (80 % silymarin)
1 tablet per 5 kgs bodyweight daily, split into at least 2 amounts during the day.
This product should only be used when the liver is in need of support.
Special precautions for use in animals
- Dorwest Milk Thistle tablets can be given in conjunction with any medication, under veterinary advice.
- They may be used short or long term.
- They should not be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Dorwest Milk Thistle tablets should only be given to kittens and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- The tablets are not sugar-coated.
Dorwest Herbs Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1308-897-272
Fax:+44 (0) 1308-897-929
Show products for :