Dorwest Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets for Cats & Dogs (pack of 100)
Fenugreek has anti-inflammatory properties and in this medicine it’s complemented by garlic, which as well as having antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-viral properties also contains anti-inflammatory compounds.
As a result, this licensed herbal medicine is used to relieve the symptoms of arthritis but it can also be used for the symptomatic relief of rheumatism, arthritis, skin conditions, coughs and minor infections in dogs and cats. It can be useful in pets with atopic dermatitis (eczema), or cystitis.
Given regularly at a maintenance dose, Garlic and Fenugreek Tablets can increase resistance to infections by supporting the immune system and are also given to promote general health. This medicine is often used alongside Mixed Vegetable Tablets, as together they have a synergistic effect, meaning together the effects are greater than if used individually.
The most up to date Summary of Product Characteristics for this authorised veterinary medicine can be viewed here
Fenugreek seeds 16 mg; essential oil of garlic 0.22 mg
For a minimum of 1 month – 2 tablets per 5-10 kgs bodyweight daily
1 tablet per 5-10 kgs bodyweight daily
Special precautions for use in animals
- Dorwest Garlic & Fenugreek tablets can be given in conjunction with any medication.
- They may be used short or long term.
- They may be used during pregnancy and lactation.
- Dorwest Garlic & Fenugreek tablets should only be given to kittens and puppies 8 weeks of age or older.
- The tablets are sugar-coated.
- If condition fails to improve within 7 days, please consult a veterinary surgeon.
MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER
Dorwest Herbs Ltd
Tel: +44 (0) 1308-897-272
Fax:+44 (0) 1308-897-929
MARKETING AUTHORISATION NUMBER
Show products for :