facebook_pixel_code AATU | Feline 85/15 | Grain-free Dry Cat Food | Dogtor.vet

AATU Feline 85/15 Salmon & Herring is a single protein, grain-free diet for cats. Made with 85% fish and 15% fruits and vegetables.

Brand

AATU

Manufacturer

AATU

Species Cats
Delivery Price Quantity - Order
Between 2 and 3 days
£19.99

What is AATU Feline 85/15 grain-free dry food?

 

AATU Feline 85/15 Salmon & Herring is a delicious and nutritious complete dry food for all breeds of adult and senior cats.

 

Its single protein formula is wheat and grain-free and is also white potato and gluten free. It is also a very low glycemic diet.

 

As cats are obligate carnivores, AATU use 85% fish, and use their ‘super 8’ formula for the remaining 15% of the bespoke recipe – a combination of 8 vegetables, 8 fruits, 8 herbs, 8 spices and botanicals. These provide all the nutrients and minerals which are vital for health and maintenance.

What are the benefits of using AATU Feline 85/15 grain-free dry food?

 

85% fish, 15% fruits and vegetables.

Grain free.

Wheat free.

Gluten free.

White potato free

Added glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM for healthy joints.

Added probiotics to maintain balanced intestinal health.

No artificial colours or preservatives.

No artificial flavourings.

Suitable for all breeds and all ages of cats.

1kg

What is in AATU Feline 85/15 Salmon & Herring grain-free dry food?

 

Ingredients :

85% Salmon and Herring (includes 45% Salmon, 40% Dehydrated Herring), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Salmon Stock, Peas, Lucerne, Tapioca, Apple, Cranberry, Pear, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Carrot, Tomato, Chicory, Peppermint, Parsley, Cinnamon, Marigold, Stinging Nettle, Camomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Spirulina, Seaweed, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme. No added synthetic colourings, flavourings or preservatives.

 

Analytical Constituents :

Protein 34%, Fat Content 18%, Crude Fibres 2.5%, Inorganic Matter 9.5%, Moisture 8%, Omega-6 2.3%, Omega-3 4.3% 

 

Nutritional Additives (Per kg) :

Taurine 1500mg, L-Carnitine 200mg

Vitamins: Vitamin A 25,640 iu, Vitamin D3 1,740 iu, Vitamin E 336 iu

 

Trace Elements as Compounds :

Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 615mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 427mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 72mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 46mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.77mg, Sodium Selenite 0.42mg.

How much AATU Feline 85/15 grain-free dry food should I feed?

 

If your cat has not been fed this food before, introduce it gradually over a few days. Store unopened in a cool dry place. Once opened, it is advised to keep bag sealed to retain the freshness.

Fresh drinking water should always be available for your cat.

 

Feeding Guide (approximate per day)

Weight of Cat

Grams Per Day

2 – 3kg

35 – 45g

4 – 5kg

50 – 60g

6 – 7kg

65 – 75g


This guide is approximate; an individual cat’s requirements may differ from this guide.

Related products
  • Burns Feline Ad...
    £10.99
    AATU Feline 85/...
    £18.99
Other products
  • APPLAWS Cat Fis...
    £10.99
    APPLAWS Cat Tun...
    £9.89
    Ziwi Peak Felin...
    £2.13
    Ziwi Peak Felin...
    £2.13
    Thrive 100% Chi...
    £12.99
    Thrive 100% Tun...
    £12.99