Diarsanyl Plus Paste for Horses & Foals 60ml
|Species||Horse or Pony|
DIARSANYL® PLUS is the first equine montmorillonite product with prebiotics, designed to naturally balance your horse or pony's intestinal flora.
DIARSANYL® PLUS is easy to use with a calibrated dosing syringe and a palatable formulation.
Diarsanyl® Plus is based on the tried and trusted Diarsanyl® with the addition of prebiotics.
Diarsanyl® Plus contains:
- Maintains intestinal function by:
- coating and protecting the enterocytes
- absorbing toxins
* Na+ , Mg2+ and K+ ions
- Help maintain electrolyte levels
* Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), prebiotics which are scientifically proven to:
- Maintain normal intestinal flora by promoting the growth of “good bacteria” such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli, at the expense of potentially harmful pathogenic bacteria
- Stimulate the production of the short chain fatty acids (SCFA's) acetate, propionate and butyrate, which are important energy sources for the large intestine and bicarbonate precursors suppressing acidosis
- Have positive effects on glycaemia
Packaging60ml calibrated dosing syringe
Montmorillonite 40 g/100 ml
Fructo-oligosaccharides 25 g/100 ml
Dextrose 25 g/100 ml
Glycerol 15 g/100 ml
Electrolytes (sodium 1.5%, magnesium 0.3%, potassium 0.3%)
Dose rates for 60ml syringe:
Foals up to 60kg: One 10ml tab twice daily for 3 days.
Ponies: Half tube twice daily for 3 days.
Horses: Whole tube twice daily for 3 days.