SureFlap Microchip Pet Door for Cats & Small Dogs - White
The SureFlap Microchip Pet Door keeps unwanted animals out of your home.
Programme your pet’s microchip at the touch of a button. Your pet’s microchip is then permanently stored in memory.
Install the pet flap in a door, window or wall. Accessories are available for window and wall installations.
The pet flap unlocks when your pet approaches. It reads the unique code on your pet’s microchip or collar tag
Intruder animals can’t get in. The pet flap remains locked for unwelcome cats and wildlife.
Use the curfew mode to keep your pet indoorsSet the door to lock and unlock at any time of the day or night
- Larger in size than our cat flaps, the pet door is designed for large cats and small dogs
- Selective entry – any animal can exit. The microchip reader is located on the exterior of the pet door only
- Curfew mode – set the door to lock and unlock at specified times. It can be set to lock at the same time each day
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries are removed
- Low battery indicator light flashes red when the batteries start running low giving you plenty of time to change them
- Up to 12 months battery life (4 x AA batteries – not included).
- Manual lock stops your pet leaving or entering the house. Set to in-only to enable your cat to come indoors without being able to get out again
- Works with all common identification microchips & RFID collar tags. View our microchip compatibility checker for peace of mind.
- Includes 1 RFID collar tag that can be used if your pet is not microchipped (additional tags sold separately in packs of two)
Flap Opening: 178mm (W) x170mm (H)
Door/Wall Mounting Hole Size Required: 207mm (W) x 234mm (H)
Exterior Pet Flap Frame: 262mm (W) x 281mm (H)
Inside Tunnel Depth: 70mm
Glass Mounting Hole Size Required (Circular): 300mm diameter