Canikur Pro Paste for Dogs 15ml
Canikur® Pro is a tasty choice specially formulated for dogs containing a probiotic, special clay, and the unique ingredient BioMos®-C to support their gut function.
It can be used as a nutritional complementary support for intestinal disorders or during periods where the natural intestinal flora may become imbalanced, for example because of stress (travel, change of diet, shows, competition, lactation, weaning, visiting the vet) or because of medical treatment such as antibiotics.
Canikur® Pro contains three ingredients that work together to support your dog’s gut function:
- Probiotic – Replenishes the good bacteria in the gut
- Montmorillonite – A special clay that binds viruses and toxins
- BioMos®- C BioMos®-C helps the good bacteria in the gut grow and flourish. Unique to Canikur® Pro, dual action BioMos®-C helps boost the chances of maintaining a healthy gut environment. It acts as food for friendly bacteria encouraging them to grow and multiply and blocks bad bacteria from attaching to the gut wall surface.
PackagingSyringe 15 ml
Soybean oil, inactive yeast, hydrolysed vegetable protein, glucose, sodium chloride. Additives: Enterococcus faecium (NCIMB 10415) 1707 E: 5 x 1011 cfu per kg, montmorillonite E 558: 22%, natural identical artificial meat flavour.
Most dogs love the tasty meat flavour and will eat the paste straight from the syringe.
A few dogs may not eat Canikur® Pro spontaneously, so try mixing it with their normal food.
Canikur® Pro comes in an easy to use syringe. The amount of Canikur® Pro that you give will depend on your dog’s weight and the advice of your vet. Simply move the dial along the syringe to the marker, (as recommended by your vet) and depress the plunger to dispense the paste. Please take care to move the dial so it sits TO THE RIGHT of the number that is correct for your dog
Common causes of digestive upset (vomiting and diarrhoea) in dogs are:
- Dietary indiscretions (eating things they shouldn’t) – scavenging is common in some breeds e.g. hunting dogs such as Labradors or Terriers
- Stress due to a change in circumstances (Dogs in kennelling; Newly homed puppies; Surgery; Travel)
- Underlying gut problems It is important to seek advice from your vet if your dog is suffering from an upset tummy, especially if he is off his food, diarrhoea and/or vomiting are not resolving, or he is simply ""not himself"", .
Canikur Pro Paste for Dogs 30mlCanikur® Pro is a tasty choice specially formulated for dogs containing a probiotic, special clay, and the unique ingredient BioMos®-C to support their gut function.£19.99
Canikur Pro Paste for Dogs 60mlCanikur® Pro is a tasty choice specially formulated for dogs containing a probiotic, special clay, and the unique ingredient BioMos®-C to support their gut function.£31.99
Show products for :