Aktivait Capsules for Small Dogs (pack of 60)
AKTIVAIT® is formulated specifically to support brain-ageing in older dogs.
As dogs age, they can show behavioural changes such as disorientation, loss of house training, irregular sleep patterns and reduced interaction with their owners.
AKTIVAIT® contains potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and compounds that are essential for cell metabolism and normal cell membrane function, to ensure that your dog receives the best support for the health of his or her central nervous system as they enter their golden years.
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function, works synergistically with Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – a coenzyme used in mitochondrial metabolism, also has antioxidant effects
Aktivait Dog should not be given to cats (Aktivait Cat is available for cats).
Aktivait is presented in sprinkle capsules
Packaging60 sprinkle capsules
Dogs under 10kg: One capsule per day.
Capsules can be opened and the contents mixed with food, or given whole.
Please seek advice from your veterinary surgeon before using this product. Any alterations in behaviour in your pet could be the result of a medical condition, so should be first assessed by a veterinarian.
Show products for :