Aktivait Capsules for Cats (pack of 60)
AKTIVAIT® CAT is formulated specifically to support brain-ageing in older cats.
As cats age, they can show behavioural changes such as vocalisation, inappropriate elimination, irregular sleep patterns and altered interaction with their owners.
AKTIVAIT® CAT contains potent antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and compounds that are essential for cell metabolism and normal cell membrane function, to ensure that your cat receives the best support for the health of his or her central nervous system as they enter their golden years.
Aktivait Cat contains:
- Phosphatidylserine – a phospholipid, which helps to maintain normal cell membrane function
- Omega 3 fatty acids – eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function
- Acetyl L-Carnitine – essential for cellular metabolism and healthy mitochondrial function, works synergistically with Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Co-enzyme Q10 – used to aid energy production, also has potent antioxidant effects
- Selenium – an antioxidant and important mineral in maintaining natural cognitive function
- Vitamin E – a very potent antioxidant and lipid soluble vitamin with cell-protecting effects
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
Aktivait Cat is presented in sprinkle capsules.
Packaging60 sprinkle capsules
Feed one capsule per day.
Capsules can be opened and the contents mixed with food, or given whole.
Please seek advice from your veterinary surgeon before using this product. Any alterations in behaviour in your pet could be the result of a medical condition, so should be first assessed by a veterinarian.