Advocate 400 for Extra Large Dogs (pack of 3)
|Prescription Type||POM-V (Written prescription required)|
ADVOCATE SPOT-ON SOLUTION contains imidacloprid and moxidectin and is an effective treatment for dogs suffering from, or at risk from, mixed parasitic infections.
It is used for:
- the treatment and prevention of flea infestation (Ctenocephalides felis),
- the treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes canis),
- the treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes cynotis), sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei var. canis), demodicosis (caused by Demodex canis),
- the prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis),
- the treatment of circulating microfilariae (Dirofilaria immitis),
- the treatment of cutaneous dirofilariosis (adult stages of Dirofilaria repens)
- the prevention of cutaneous dirofilariosis (L3 larvae of Dirofilaria repens),
- the reduction of circulating microfilariae (Dirofilaria repens)
- the prevention of angiostrongylosis (L4 larvae and immature adults of Angiostrongylus vasorum),
- the treatment of Angiostrongylus vasorum and Crenosoma vulpis,
- the prevention of spirocercosis (Spirocerca lupi),
- the treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes (L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, adults of Toxascaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis). The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
ADVOCATE is only available with a prescription from your veterinary surgeon.
The most up to date Summary of Product Characteristics for this authorised veterinary medicine can be viewed here.
400 mg/ml imidacloprid
100 mg/ml moxidectin
ADVOCATE is a prescription product and must be applied according to the instructions by your veterinary surgeon.
Please read the product leaflet thoroughly before applying to your pet.
MARKETING AUTHORISATION HOLDER
Bayer Animal Health GmbH
MARKETING AUTHORISATION NUMBER(S)
EU/2/03/039/001-004, EU/2/03/039/013-014, EU/2/03/039/019-022, EU/2/03/039/031-038
The European Medicines Agency Summary for the Public for this medicine can be viewed here.