Adaptil Calm Diffuser
The ADAPTIL Diffuser contains a synthetic copy of the apeasing pheromone secreted by mother dogs to comfort their puppies. ADAPTIL has been clinically proven to reduce signs of stress in dogs and puppies.
- Helps control anxiety in stressful situations
- Improves confidence after adoption
- Provides reassurance to dogs when they are left alone or exposed to frightening stimuli such as fireworks
- Facilitates adaptation to new environments (e.g. moving house, arrival of a new member of the household)
- Suitable for puppies and adult dogs
Duration of Action: 30 days for the 48ml refill (may vary depending on the electrical voltage and air flow in the room where the device is connected).
Area of action: 60-70 m2
PackagingPack contains one plug-in diffuser and a 48 ml refill
Dog Appeasing Pheromone Analog .....2 %
Excipients QSP ...................................................................100 g
Simply screw the vial onto the diffuser unit and plug it into an electric socket.
Leave the diffuser switched on continuously.
The diffuser should be plugged into the room where the dog spends most of its time.
Each diffuser refill covers an area of 50-70m2.
The vials should be replaced every month (24ml vial) or every two months (48ml vial) by purchasing the Diffuser Refill.
Avoid plugging in the diffuser under shelves or behind doors, curtains or furniture.
Read the package leaflet before use. Keep out of reach of children.
ADAPTIL Diffuser may be used with any other presentation of ADAPTIL, including the spray, collar or tablets.